Romantic Cape Town
With the amazing Table Mountain backdrop, chilled-out friendly atmosphere, delicious cuisine and abundant beauty everywhere – Cape Town is nothing short of that perfect romantic retreat you’ve been planning for that special someone.
If you’re looking for places to take your girlfriend or things to do with your boyfriend, then we’ve got loads of really romantic specials for you to choose from!
Romantic Things To Do In Cape Town
Cape Town is home to some of the best romantic things to do and you’ll probably be treating yourself to multiple specials once you get a taste of the magic that the Mother City has to offer!
Finding things to do with your wife has never been easier, and nothing says “I love you” quite like a sunset cruise along the Cape Peninsula. Treat that special someone to a glass of sparkling wine, and let the picture perfect sunset do the rest for you.
Not romantic enough for you? Well then, why not compare our great deals and hire an entire yacht for yourself? If you’re looking for a private sunset cruise, we have many options you can choose from. You also get to choose the duration of the sunset cruise – ranging anywhere from 2 to 4 hours.
Maybe you’re planning a special party on a boat? A party on a boat always seems more fun than a party on land! Check out some of the boats at the V&A that you can hire to host your party on.
Cape Town is jam packed with couple stuff to do, here’s a list of some of the things to do in and around Cape Town, guaranteed to put some hearts in your eyes:
- Have a romantic sun-downer on top of the majestic Table Mountain. Skip the queue with our special cable car tickets!
- Treat your special someone to a romantic dinner at one of the many internationally famous Capetonian restaurants that are dotted all over this beautiful city.
- Horse Riding in and around Cape Town is a perfect activity for couples looking for something exciting and different to do together.
There is really nothing quite like a romantic Cape Town getaway – even for the born-and-bread Capetonians, this city wins every time! Check out our specials to help you plan your next romantic escape:
Showing all 3 results
- Brilliant way to relax after a long day
- Great date night idea for before or after dinner
- Chance to see the city from a new, different perspective
- No trips if there is rain and poor weather
- Inaccessible for people in wheelchairs