Overberg Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
Overberg Western Cape
Overberg South Africa is known as one of the most diverse regions in the Western Cape. Brimming with vast canola fields, belts of fynbos, lush green vineyards, coastal beaches and quirky little ‘dorpies’, it offers travelers the complete package of natural beauty!
The Overberg region can be explored any time of the year boasting an abundance of history, culture and attractions to spice up your trip.
Things to Do in Overberg
Overberg Western Cape is the perfect destination for adventure seekers or people who like to spend their time outdoors.
Despite the large number of natural hiking trails on the Eastern side of the Overberg, there are also a variety of other activities – from camping in Greyton, shark cage diving in Gansbaai to whale watching in Hermanus. You will never be bored!
Up north you can enjoy the beautiful vineyards of Robertson and Bonnievale and do some wine tasting.
If you decide to head south, you can explore the caves in Waenhuiskrans or take a snapshot at the Southernmost Tip of Africa in Agulhas where the Indian and Atlantic Ocean meet.
There are no costs to witness these phenomenons – compliments of Mother Nature!
Overberg Guided Tours
The Overberg region offers various guided tours, depending on the type of activity you want to indulge in:
- For nature lovers, Cape Canopy Tours offers zip-lining at Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve to experience the scenic surroundings of this heritage site.
- For adrenaline junkies, Marine Dynamic Shark Tours offers guided Shark Cage Diving trips in Gansbaai, and they spend a lot of time and effort in the conservation of these majestic creatures.
- Those who prefer to explore on wheels, Nature Discovery Tours offers quad bike trails to explore the stunning mountain valley of Elgin – literally hiking on wheels!
- Attention all aviators – African Wings offers private and exclusive flights along the scenic coastline of Stanford with a birds eye view of whales, dolphins, sharks and the deep blue ocean.
Showing all 2 results
- Gorgeous gardens to run around in
- Just 2 rooms and the cottage available
- Fly above the mountains
- Unmatched natural beauty
- Scenic Lunch
- Delectable coffee tasting
- All gear provided
- Cold when weather is poor
- Terrifying if you suffer from vertigo