Rome Art Activities
Showing all 2 results
Welcome to the Colosseum! One of, if not the, most iconic landmarks found anywhere on our planet, and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Situated in the center of Rome, tours of the Colosseum are both well suited to your itinerary needs and conveniently located to some of Rome’s other attractions! ...
- See one of the greatest man-made landmarks in the world
- Skip the thousands of queuing people
- Get an insider’s guide into the history of the monument from local professionals
- Lots of walking
- No hotel pickup
- No wheelchair accessibility
The Galleries Borghese is an essential stop for any art lover in Rome. This historic art gallery based in the eternal city holds some absolute masterpieces by many famous painters. The Borghese Museum has carefully controlled entry - allowing the place to never get crowded. This means that booking your ticket in advance is important, to guarantee access to this amazing gallery. ...
- Expert guides that speak English
- Skip-the-line tickets
- A small group tour in an uncrowded gallery
- Not accessible for those with disabilities