Jamaica Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
Showing all 2 results
Feelin Irie in Kingston Town? Why not explore the Bob Marley Museum dedicated to the world’s most irie reggae icon. Experience the rich memories and accomplishments and treasured mementos of the reggae legend himself without the need to worry about the tickets selling out during your stay in Kingston. ...
- Real-life artifacts of his life
- Experience the theatre and exhibits
- Enjoy the menu at the One Love Cafe
- No Photos can be taken inside the museum
- Meals not included
On the Bob Marley Tour in Jamaica, you’ll explore the hometown of this reggae legend. Visiting his birthplace, his final resting place, and his favorite meditation spot on Mount Zion. ...
- You’ll tour Nine Mile, Bob Marley's hometown.
- Get the chance to visit the legends family home.
- Visit Bob Marley's favorite meditation rock on Mount Zion.
- Pay your respects at Bob Marley's grave.
- See some of Bob Marley's gold and platinum records.
- The Village of Nine Mile is situated far from any major city.
- There’s a lot of walking involved.
- Food and drinks are not included.