The enchanting country of France is one of the most visited countries in the world with good reason. It has a great variety of exciting cities and sights to behold!
This spectacular country is very diverse. It has ignited the senses of millions of tourists, year in and year out, in more ways than can be imagined!
Destinations in France
Your trip to France is never complete without making your way to the beaming Eiffel Tower. This French monument stands tall in the 7th district of the popular city of Paris.
The wine connoisseurs and history-art lovers can appreciate the different monuments that have stood the test of time in the vineyards of Burgundy and the architecture in Versailles. If bubbles are more your thing, then the region of Champagne will meet your needs!
Your escorted tours of France can move onto the French Riviera with its pristine waters or you could choose to enjoy the old town charm of Colmar instead. Mont Saint-Michel is also another unmissable monument with an incredible history.
Walk along the same streets as some of the most infamous people in the world including Napoleon in Ajaccio where he was born. However, if you enjoy the glamor and lights, time your visit with the annual Cannes Film Festival where the stars congregate.
With such a distinct range of things to do while you’re touring France, you might want to spend some of the best seasons of the year in this interesting country. Yes, this even includes the wintertime where you can go skiing at some of the best resorts on your France vacation.
Popular Tours In France
If you’d like to experience France for what it is, it’s best to immerse yourself in a number of France tour packages. In this way, you’ll get to enjoy and learn about the different cultures in different places.
The guided tours of France will give you a unique and local perspective to this spectacular country. There’s a different part of France for everyone’s personal taste!
One of the most popular places to visit in France is the “city of love and light” Paris. To get an insider’s guide to this famous city, make your way on some of the best Paris escorted tours around. Whether you’d like to see the city by night, or by bike, there’s a range of ways to explore it. Your trip to France will take on a whole new meaning with some added context.
For a more romantic experience, take a cruise along the Seine River, surrounded by some of the most iconic landmarks in this magical city. For a more harrowing, but interesting experience, skip the line at the Catacombs where millions of human bones were strategically buried.
Although Paris is the most popular city in this country, there’s so much more to see outside of it.
Book some of the best of France tours, well in advance to get a glimpse into why this country remains a top-rated destination throughout the years.
Tour France with some peace of mind, knowing that everything tour-related on your french vacation has already been handled.
Here are some of our frequently asked questions about trips to France answered.
How Large is France?
France is one of the largest countries in Europe. It consists of over 900 distinct cities in total, with Paris being the largest. There are over 64-million people that call this favored country home.
Is France Dangerous for Tourists?
France is regarded as being relatively safe for tourists. However, it is advisable to be vigilant regardless of where you are during your France Tour. As a tourist, avoid grandiose displays of wealth and be wary of pickpockets in busy places.
Showing all 11 results
- Skip-the-line entrance into the Paris Catacombs
- Audio-guide or live-guide provided with all tours
- No food or drink allowed inside the catacombs
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions
- The Catacombs are closed on Mondays
- Not suitable for younger children
- No long waiting times in the queue
- Local guide knows where the exhibits are held in the museum
- Enjoy experiencing the works of art on your own time after learning about the historical pieces.
- Lots of tourists
- No meals or drinks
- Need to be punctual as the pre-booked entrance is time-dependent.
- Baby strollers or backpack carriers are not allowed inside.
- Fountain Shows are open between April and October.
- Free time to explore the stunning chateau and grounds
- Audio guide with multiple languages including Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- No hotel pick-up or drop-off
- See the iconic landmarks of Paris
- Many options to choose from
- No entrance to the landmarks
- May begin in daylight during summer months
- Various options
- Include entrance fees
- Well organized
- Meals aren’t provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Can be difficult to get there
- Skip the lines at the ticket office
- Admire the iconic structure
- Soak up the best views in Paris
- Pricier than a standard ticket
- May still have to wait at the security checkpoint on busy days
- Fun and informative tours
- Tours offered in multiple languages
- See Paris’ through a different perspective
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening
- Short distance from Paris
- Tastings and multiple champagne houses included in tour
- Many Options
- Hotel transfers aren’t included
- Only people over 18 years can drink
- Most exclude lunch
- Easy way to experience all the sites and landmarks of Paris
- Available for all ages
- A group, couple or family tour
- Meals and drinks not included
- You need to be able to ride a bicycle
- Tours take place come rain or shine so hope for good weather!
- Admire the incredible Eiffel Tower
- See the ‘City of Lights’ in all its glory
- Enjoy priority access to the Eiffel Tower
- Quite a late start
- No transport included
- Viewing can be affected by the weather
- Bring a warm coat in winter and a raincoat in summer.
- Meals not included but there is a range of eateries on the island.
- Visit a beautiful and historic site
- Experience life in a unique town
- Take some amazing pictures
- Plenty of free time to explore
- No meals included