Showing all 2 results
Hofburg Imperial Palace Prices 2023You can expect to pay between $30 to $185 for a tour of the Hofburg Palace, Vienna. This depends on what you’d like included in your tour. Two different tours include different activities and the one offers a lot more freedom than the other.
Opening TimesThe palace is open daily. Hofburg Palace hours: September to June: 9am - 5.30pm July to August: 9am - 6pm
Know before you book:
- On site facilities like a restroom and a cafe are available
- Tickets include entrance fees
- Filming and photography is not allowed within the Imperial apartments
- Large items such as suitcases or strollers are not allowed into the Hofburg Palace in Vienna
- Food not included
- The Hofburg Palace is wheelchair accessible
- See a marvelous building created in the 15th century.
- This palace has been named Vienna's most magnificent baroque palace, and you’ll get to see it from almost every angle.
- Get a unique perspective of the palace by learning its history on your tour.
- See many ornaments and artifacts from the 18th and 19th century.
- Learn about how the Imperial families lived in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Admire the extravagant Jewelry that the empresses used to wear.
- See the incredible collection of dresses from empresses past
- Marvel at the outrageous jewelry collection that once belonged to an Austrian empress
- See the impressive silver collection
- Entry fees to all the museums within the Imperial palace are included
- Food and beverages aren’t included
- Transport to and from your hotel isn’t included
- There are no tours that take you to the Hofburg Imperial palace only
- Direct transfer to Eagle’s Nest from Salzburg
- Magnificent views of the Bavarian Alps
- Easiest way to visit the area without a car
- Only seasonally available
Think of the most beautiful country that you can imagine – Austria is even more beautiful than that! From snow-capped mountains to elegant, ancient cities, Austria promises an unforgettable vacation.
Destinations in Austria
Embarking on an Austria tour is sure to leave you tickled pink. Vienna is a luxurious, ancient city that boasts intricate architecture and an atmosphere of royalty, while the mountainside promises fresh air and green views.
The best time to visit Austria is during their shoulder months where the weather is prime for outdoor activities. Austria can get quite cold in winter with snow painting the mountains white. While winter may deter many travelers from visiting other destinations, winter in Austria makes the destination a popular spot to enjoy winter sports.
Austria’s natural beauty continues with pristine water that nestles in the valleys of the mountains, gorgeous waterfalls, and magnificent forests. But that’s not all. The structured cities in Austria offer a different kind of beauty, one that is steeped in history and founded on elegance. Vienna, Salzburg, and Hallstatt are just a few of the destinations in Austria that are sure to blow your expectations out of the water.
After touching down in the country, you’ll want to take a deep breath of the fresh air, straighten your posture and take countless photographs. If there’s one thing that a tour of Austria will provide, it’s unforgettable memories.
Popular Austria Tours
One of the best ways to experience the spectacular European country is to enjoy some of the many tours of Austria.
By booking a tour, you remove the stress of trying to organize logistics, so that you can just kick back, relax and enjoy your time. Another huge perk about buying Austria tour packages is that you can pick and choose an experience that best suits your time and budget.
As a city, Vienna is rich in history and culture. It can be very overwhelming for a traveler to know where to start. Booking a tour to the Hofburg Palace will ease you into the regal atmosphere of the city, and give you insight on what more you can expect.
Another very popular tour is a day trip to the Kehlstein Mountains from Salzburg. The Nazi Party’s historic conference venue gives both a fascinating insight into the history of the country, as well as breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
In many ways, tours can make your time traveling significantly easier. Rather than stick to what you know, tours allow you to venture further than your hotel room with full-confidence.
Before packing your bag and arriving for your Austria vacation, you may want a few questions answered.
Is It Safe To Travel To Austria?
Austria is considered a safe country to visit, as long as you keep your wits about you and use your common sense. With one of the lowest crime levels in the world, it’s no wonder that the country is a popular tourist destination.
Where Should I Travel In Austria?
Deciding where to travel within such a beautiful country can be a tricky decision. Some of the best Austria tours are conducted in (and from) Vienna, Salzburg, Salzkammergut, Innsbruck and Zell am See.