United Arab Emirates Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
When one thinks of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), images of sleek skyscrapers, cutting edge infrastructure, expansive deserts and a regal culture most likely spring to mind. Home to the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, and the development of artificial beaches, the UAE is a fascinating country to explore and is best done on one of the many UAE tours.
Destinations in the United Arab Emirates
The UAE is a desert country that experiences mild winters and incredibly hot summers. The humidity of the area makes the summers almost unbearable. As a result, the majority of the tourist activities are indoors (where the air conditioner is permanently on).
Although the UAE is predominantly more conservative in culture, following Islamic law, the country is tolerant of other religions. Global travelers are welcomed in the country, but it’s important to be mindful and respectful of local culture.
UAE travels will introduce you to more than just expansive deserts and camels in the dunes. In fact, the UAE is home to Dubai, one of the most cosmopolitan and innovative cities in the world.
Dubai is known around the world as a pitstop for other international travels, thanks to Emirates Airlines. Over time, Dubai has become a popular tourist attraction.
If you visit any travel agency in Dubai you will quickly be able to make a list of top activities to enjoy. Some of the most popular attractions include Atlantis Dubai Water Park and the aquarium. As the city is so hot, the list of things to do in Dubai at night is also long and entertaining.
Another popular destination in the UAE is Abu Dhabi. When Dubai is known for its man-made islands and star-reaching skyscrapers, Abu Dhabi is known for hosting world-class sports events. This reputation makes Ferrari World one of the top attractions in this progressive city.
Popular United Arab Emirates Tours
There are so many incredible activities to enjoy in the UAE. Whether you are exploring Dubai as a family or enjoying one of the Abu Dhabi desert safaris with a loved one, you’ll be returning home with wonderful memories.
There are many UAE tour packages to choose from. Enjoying a tour in the UAE is one of the best ways to enjoy the country. The harsh climate can make the struggle of navigating yourself rather unpleasant. Choosing a tour in the UAE allows travelers to explore the country in comfort and style.
Many of the experiences on offer include various activities, with transport included in between. In addition, many of the tours are full-day activities, such as Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi, which offers unlimited entertainment and adventure.
While public transport in the bigger cities is efficient and reliable, booking a tour makes it easier to explore the UAE comfortably. Take your pick from the tours that best suit your itinerary and budget.
Getting ready to travel to a new country can leave you with a few questions. Here are a few common questions (and answers) to kickstart your research.
Do I Need A Visa to Travel to the United Arab Emirates?
Travelers planning on leaving Dubai International Airport do need a Visa to do so. However, these are free and easy to obtain at the point of entry. These UAE visas are valid for 30 days or less.
Can You Wear Shorts In Dubai Airport?
Travelers can wear shorts at Dubai Airport. Although the culture in Dubai is conservative, the nation is very tolerant of other cultures and religions.
Is It Expensive In Dubai?
Dubai is neither cheap nor excessively expensive. There are budget options for most food, accommodation, and experience options. However, alcohol is very expensive.
Showing all 3 results
- A fun-packed day at the world’s first Ferrari-branded theme park
- A day of unlimited entertainment and adrenaline-filled adventure
- Buy souvenirs at the largest Ferrari souvenir shop in the world
- The ultimate family or one-on-one experience - depending on your preference
- The opportunity to ride the fastest roller coaster in the world
- An adrenaline-filled day out for the whole family
- Enjoy the world’s largest indoor theme park
- Feel the rush of Ferrari-inspired rides and attractions
- Explore exclusive behind-the-scenes of the world of Ferrari
- Food and beverages are not included
- Exclusive experiences are an additional cost
- Restrictions on some rides: height, pregnancy and injuries
- Full-day access to a variety of rides and attractions
- Suitable for the whole family
- Near public transport (hotel pick-up and drop-off often provided)
- Food and drinks not allowed inside (available to purchase)
- Locker and towels not included (lockers can be rented)
- Great fun for the whole family
- Admission to a variety of areas in the park
- The best way to cool down in Dubai
- Prices can be quite expensive
- No food and drink is included or allowed in the park