Italy Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
Showing 1–12 of 14 results
Discover the iconic Duomo Cathedral of Milan! Learn all about the fascinating history and take in the beauty of this impressive gothic-style cathedral. ...
- Gain priority access to the Duomo Cathedral, Milan’s most notable monument
- Learn the cathedral’s fascinating history from your tour-guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for fast entry
- Tour can be cancelled due to bad weather
Visit a world-famous Murano glass factory and learn about the age-old art of glass-blowing. The island of Murano is located in the Venetian lagoon, it is home to the world’s finest artisan glass. Find out what makes this glass so revered and catch a glimpse into the ...
- A great way to learn more about the glass-making process
- Return transportation to Venice from Murano is not included
Welcome to the Colosseum! One of, if not the, most iconic landmarks found anywhere on our planet, and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Situated in the center of Rome, tours of the Colosseum are both well suited to your itinerary needs and conveniently located to some of Rome’s other attractions! ...
- See one of the greatest man-made landmarks in the world
- Skip the thousands of queuing people
- Get an insider’s guide into the history of the monument from local professionals
- Lots of walking
- No hotel pickup
- No wheelchair accessibility
St. Peter’s Basilica is known as one of the most popular tourist attractions found in Rome and throughout the world. From pilgrims to historians, this ancient landmark has become the cultivator for many an individual’s life-changing experiences. ...
- Get to see the Vatican in all its glory
- Bypass any and all the queues
- Have access to special locations
- Often not enough time to take it all in
- No wheelchair access
- Could be canceled at any time due to religious functions
A colossal stadium, and home to two giants of European football, AC Milan and FC Internazionale, the San Siro Stadium is a must see in Milan. Take in the views of the 80,000 seater-stadium, walk on the hallowed turf, and experience the modern home of everything AC Milan at Casa Milan on a San Siro Stadium Tour. ...
- Select tours are only self-guided
- Not wheelchair accessible
When in Rome, do as the Romans do! That’s the advice we would give anyone looking to visit the "home of Italian heritage". The locals will show you the most authentic time within the city if you allow them, and if there’s one thing you’re going to need, its a guide through the queues of tourists. ...
- Combined tours make for more simple planning
- More seen in less time
- Options are available for a variety
- No pickup or drop-off
- Lots of walking
- Very busy/full day
- Dresscode for places of worship and museums
Pisa is one of Italy’s most famous cities, known for its incredible architecture and the world-renowned Leaning Tower of Pisa, which has become a major drawcard for visitors. ...
- Travel through beautiful Tuscany
- See the major sights of Pisa
- Entrance into incredible landmarks
- Can be enjoyed in a few hours
- Some attractions not available during busier hours
- Food and drink not included
- Involves a lot of walking
- Entrance into some buildings requires an extra charge
Explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel without the usual hordes of tourists by booking an evening tour. Offered seasonally on Friday nights, this experience is not to be missed! Skip the long lines and discover one of Italy’s most famous ...
- After-hours admission into the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
- All tours includes a knowledgeable guide
- This tour is only offered May through October
- This tour only runs on Friday evenings
See the best of Naples in a shorter amount of time on the platform of a Segway! These personal transporters are the most innovative way to tour Naples, Italy. See the natural beauty of the city and learn the history while whizzing around on a narrated outdoor tour. ...
- A great way to see more of the city in a shorter period of time
- Training is provided
- Riders must be over 100 pounds
- Must be 16 years of age or older
Spend 15-minutes admiring the most sought-after masterpiece in the world - The Last Supperby Leonardo da Vinci. You’ll also explore Milan and visit it’s most famous landmarks. ...
- You’ll get the opportunity to skip the line at one of the most iconic churches in Milan history.
- All entrance fees are covered during the tour.
- No hidden costs.
- Food is not catered for during the tour.
- There is a lot of walking involved.
The Galleries Borghese is an essential stop for any art lover in Rome. This historic art gallery based in the eternal city holds some absolute masterpieces by many famous painters. The Borghese Museum has carefully controlled entry - allowing the place to never get crowded. This means that booking your ticket in advance is important, to guarantee access to this amazing gallery. ...
- Expert guides that speak English
- Skip-the-line tickets
- A small group tour in an uncrowded gallery
- Not accessible for those with disabilities
Explore the iconic Vatican City on a private guided tour. Skip the lines and see some of the world’s most famous art and artifacts, with interesting facts and commentary! Admire the historic artistry of the Sistine Chapel and learn about the Vatican’s complex and rich history. ...
- Easy access
- No waiting time
- Knowledgable guide
- Does not include transportation
- A fair bit of walking is involved
- Meals are not allowed