Spain is one of Europe’s biggest cultural centers. After France, it also ranks highly as one of the top-visited destinations on the continent.
Why wouldn’t it be? When it has preserved some of its most unique cultural practices throughout the years. These include Flamenco dancing and the sharing principles of having Tapas over a drink.
Spain is as unique as it is striking. This enchanting country might just make you feel like you’ve walked straight onto the set of a fairytale.
Destinations in Spain
Start off your tour of Spain in the capital city of Barcelona. Even if you aren’t an architecture enthusiast, the different masterpieces that line the streets of this incredible city will leave you highly impressed. Here, you’ll get to admire some of Gaudi’s best works while on vacation.
When you’re still in the capital, make sure to explore its various markets and cuisines. La Boqueria and Mercat de Santa Maria are among some of the most popular spots around.
This city is also home to the talented Barcelona FC team which often plays in its home ground at the Camp Nou stadium. The sports lovers are in for a treat!
For some coastal fun, you can head over to the increasingly popular party town of Ibiza. While you’re here, take advantage of its far-reaching reputation and explore its eclectic club scene at some of its most famed establishments.
If you’d rather relax while touring Spain, make your way to Costa de Sol along the coast of Malaga. Preserve your energy by relaxing at the most crystal blue beaches or take it up a notch by practicing your swing at the golf course.
Costa del Sol is also a very family-friendly destination with a wide selection of things to do. These include its enthralling amusement and water parks.
From the impressive architecture to a vibrant nightlife and even family-friendly destinations, you have all the options to choose from. Enjoy the best of Spain while you’re here!
Popular Tours in Spain
The guided tours of Spain will provide you with a different perspective of this city beyond just the surface. Some of the most popular tours of Spain are in the capital city of Barcelona.
However, if you’d rather have a day out in the countryside, make your way to the Catalonian wine farms instead. Taste the sparkling sensations of Cava, a Spanish wine with bubbles that might remind you of champagne at some of the best wineries around.
The PortAventura is one of the most family-friendly parks to visit while on your Spain vacation. At this thrilling park, you can enjoy some of the most gravity-defying rides including one of Europe’s tallest roller coasters.
If you aren’t a fan of roller coasters but still love your views, make your way to one of the most fascinating mountain ranges around at Montserrat. Learn about the history of the Benedictine monastery while you’re here.
The sports lovers are spoilt for choice if they aren’t Barcelona FC fans. One of the biggest teams in Europe and the world, Real Madrid’s headquarters are also in the country.
While you’re in Madrid make your way to the Prado museum where there’s an extensive art collection to enjoy. You can easily spend the day taking in the different works of art and intricately detailed sculptures.
Make sure to add some of the best Spain tours to your itinerary to make the most of your time.
Here are some of our most frequently asked questions about Spain answered.
What is the Best Time to Visit Spain?
The weather is at its best during the Spring and Summertime, between April and August. Plan your trip to Spain around that time if you want to experience sunny weather.
Is Spain a Cheap Place to Visit?
In comparison to a lot of European countries, Spain is one of the cheaper options to visit.
Is Spain Safe for Tourists?
Spain is regarded as a relatively safe destination for tourists. However, always get travel insurance for that added safety net.
Showing all 7 results
- This Barcelona Cava tour explores the history and culture of the region
- Fun and easy-going day
- You get to drink world-class wine
- Beautiful area and lovely farms
- Romantic getaway and great for older families
- No hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food is not included
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the tastings
- Personalized tour experience
- Possible access to surrounding sites
- No lifts to and from the venue
- No included meals or snacks
- Required to wear sleeved shirts
- Skip the line with the direct-access ticket on your mobile phone
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Easily accessible from Barcelona
- Loads of attractions and rides on offer
- Includes 3 different dedicated parks
- Different ticketing options are available
- Parking isn't included
- You may need to organize transport
- You cant do all three parks in one day
- Skip-the-line at one of Seville’s most popular tourist attractions
- Learn about the rich history that expands over centuries
- Discover the beauty of the architecture from different eras
- Explore the royal gardens
- Skip-the-line access to one of Spain’s most iconic monuments
- Enjoy the beauty and fragrance of the royal gardens
- Detailed information provided by a professional guide
- Gratuities not included
- Hassle-free way to get from Barcelona to Montserrat
- Informative guide will prepare you for your visit to Montserrat
- Free cancellations up until 24 hours before the tour departs
- Not wheelchair accessible