Spain Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
Showing all 7 results
Explore the Catalan wine tradition and taste Cava, a sparkling wine unique to the area. Admire the beauty and tradition of the farms while you learn about its history and making. ...
- This Barcelona Cava tour explores the history and culture of the region
- Fun and easy-going day
- You get to drink world-class wine
- Beautiful area and lovely farms
- Romantic getaway and great for older families
- No hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food is not included
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the tastings
Explore the Real Alcazar of Seville and journey through one of Spain’s most enchanting monuments. Take the opportunity to learn all about the Almohad era and the royalty that passed through the halls. ...
- Skip-the-line access to one of Spain’s most iconic monuments
- Enjoy the beauty and fragrance of the royal gardens
- Detailed information provided by a professional guide
- Gratuities not included
You’ve seen them play on TV, you’ve been in awe of the superstar Galacticos line-up, now get the chance to visit the home of the most successful football club in all of Europe! Immerse yourself in the successful culture of Real Madrid on a tour of the Santiago ...
- Skip the line with the direct-access ticket on your mobile phone
- Not wheelchair accessible
The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, more commonly known as the Seville Cathedral, is the largest cathedral in the world. Standing at 413.ft high and 253,000 sq ft in total area, it towers over all its counterparts. ...
- Personalized tour experience
- Possible access to surrounding sites
- No lifts to and from the venue
- No included meals or snacks
- Required to wear sleeved shirts
Founded in 1819, The Prado Museum (Museo del Prado in Spanish) is thought to hold one of the world’s finest collections of European art. For anyone interested in art, history, or European culture, a trip to Madrid wouldn’t be complete without visiting Museo del Prado! ...
Visiting Barcelona? Why not spend a day at one of the most exciting destinations around - PortAventura! PortAventura Park is an amazing place to enjoy some fun in the sun and is ideal for a family adventure. ...
- Easily accessible from Barcelona
- Loads of attractions and rides on offer
- Includes 3 different dedicated parks
- Different ticketing options are available
- Parking isn't included
- You may need to organize transport
- You cant do all three parks in one day
Visit Catalunya’s most famous mountain range and monastery on a tour of Montserrat from Barcelona. Perched on top of a beautiful mountain is the 1000 year-old Benedictine Abbey, Santa Maria de Montserrat, which houses the Virgin of Montserrat Sanctuary, a basilica housing ...
- Hassle-free way to get from Barcelona to Montserrat
- Informative guide will prepare you for your visit to Montserrat
- Free cancellations up until 24 hours before the tour departs
- Not wheelchair accessible