Known for its unbelievable architecture, delicious cuisine, and lively streets, the city of Barcelona has a lot to offer its visitors. It’s no surprise why Barcelona is among the most popular European destinations all year round.
Popular Tours in Barcelona
Although Barcelona isn’t a very large city, it will take you a few days to truly appreciate all of its highlights and activities.
Of course, there is much to see in and around Barcelona, but a fan favorite for foodies is the Barcelona Cava Tour. Here you’ll enjoy some Spanish sparkling wine under the Catalonian sun and learn all about the history and process of making Cava.
Being a coastal Mediterranean city, one of the best ways to see Barcelona is from the water. Barcelona Boat tours offer a different perspective of the trendy city while you cruise along the coastline, enjoying complimentary food and drink.
If you also enjoy getting out and about in the evening, Barcelona is one of the top destinations to experience Europe’s nightlife.
How Many Days Should You Spend in Barcelona?
If you want to experience the best of Barcelona, allocate at least three to five days to tour the Spanish coastal city.
This is just enough time to see Barcelona’s vibrant city, spend some time along the coast, and venture into the Winelands.
What Are Some Essential Barcelona Sites and Activities?
Your first stop should be an authentic Spanish restaurant for tapas and paella for a real immersion in Spanish culture. To experience a different side of Spanish culture, walking through Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter offers a unique window into the past. Architecture enthusiasts will love exploring the iconic works of Antoni Gaudi.
While exploring the intricately designed churches in Barcelona, like La Sagrada Familia, make sure to take a day trip to Montserrat.
Showing all 4 results
- This Barcelona Cava tour explores the history and culture of the region
- Fun and easy-going day
- You get to drink world-class wine
- Beautiful area and lovely farms
- Romantic getaway and great for older families
- No hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food is not included
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the tastings
- Many tour options are available
- Tour prices are reasonable
- Tours are available in multiple languages
- Most tours are not wheelchair accessible
- Most tours don’t include food and drinks
- Some tours are not suitable for pregnant women
- Easily accessible from Barcelona
- Loads of attractions and rides on offer
- Includes 3 different dedicated parks
- Different ticketing options are available
- Parking isn't included
- You may need to organize transport
- You cant do all three parks in one day
- Hassle-free way to get from Barcelona to Montserrat
- Informative guide will prepare you for your visit to Montserrat
- Free cancellations up until 24 hours before the tour departs
- Not wheelchair accessible