Rome Day Trip Activities
Showing all 3 results
St. Peter’s Basilica is known as one of the most popular tourist attractions found in Rome and throughout the world. From pilgrims to historians, this ancient landmark has become the cultivator for many an individual’s life-changing experiences. ...
- Get to see the Vatican in all its glory
- Bypass any and all the queues
- Have access to special locations
- Often not enough time to take it all in
- No wheelchair access
- Could be canceled at any time due to religious functions
Welcome to the Colosseum! One of, if not the, most iconic landmarks found anywhere on our planet, and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Situated in the center of Rome, tours of the Colosseum are both well suited to your itinerary needs and conveniently located to some of Rome’s other attractions! ...
- See one of the greatest man-made landmarks in the world
- Skip the thousands of queuing people
- Get an insider’s guide into the history of the monument from local professionals
- Lots of walking
- No hotel pickup
- No wheelchair accessibility
Visiting Mount Vesuvius and Pompeii Ruins are on the top of many travelers’ bucket lists - and for good reason. The fascinating, ancient ruins of Pompeii will tickle any history lover pink, and a short 8 km away, Mount Vesuvius stands tall as a mesmerizing natural wonder. ...
- All transportation included
- A combination full-day tour
- Expert guides that speak English
- Can get very crowded at times
- Not accessible for those with disabilities