London is the United Kingdom’s capital city and a European tourism hub. This cosmopolitan city is best recognized as the home of the iconic Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and red double-decker buses. London boasts a rich history and impressively displays modern development.
This multi-cultural capital attracts around 30 million international guests every year. Whether fish and chips in Camden or window shopping on Oxford Street is more your cup of tea — you’ll find plenty to enjoy in London while touring Europe.
Popular Tours in London
Many tours in London explore the area’s history and architecture. This small but bustling city is jam-packed with things to do and see. Although a lot of London’s charm lies in its historical architecture, there is also a lot to appreciate in its modern scene.
The best way to see London is on foot. Some of the cheapest things to do in London allow ample time for you to stroll through the streets and take in its sights and sounds.
For a unique perspective of Europe’s second most visited city, take to the skies with a London helicopter tour. The best part is that you won’t have to worry about the queues and ticket lines to get up close to London’s highlights.
How Do You Tour Around London?
London has easy to use and very efficient public transport. The best way to tour the city on your own is by purchasing an oyster card when you arrive. This will give you access to London’s public transport. And you can top up your card as you travel.
When Is The Best Time To Visit London?
Although London is home to some of Europe’s best Christmas markets, the perfect time to be in this city is from March to May. During this time of year, the weather is pleasant, and there isn’t too much of a crowd.
Showing all 6 results
- Explore the beautiful honey-colored buildings of Oxford
- Easy meet up and transport
- Peppered with great facts and information
- Informed, friendly guide
- Free time to explore the rest of Oxford at your leisure
- May not be suitable for those who aren’t able to walk for long periods of time
- Bad weather can dampen the experience
- No hotel pickup or drop-off
- Limited language options
Beatles Tour London
- Learn about the careers and lives of the Beatles
- View or visit amazing Beatles landmarks
- Enjoy a unique look at London
- No transport
- No meals included
- Explore London by foot
- Take photos at any opportunity
- Full refund for cancellations up to 24-hours before the tour departs
- Not wheelchair or stroller accessible
Go behind the scenes and experience the pride and passion of London’s Chelsea Football Club!
Home to Chelsea Football Club since 1905, the Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour is a must-do in London for every Blues fan and supporters of the Premier League. Known locally as ‘The Bridge’, the stadium has a capacity of 41,500 and is located in Fulham. It is adjacent to the borough of Chelsea in South-West London, a must for any London visit.
Keep reading to find all the details of the Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour including prices, tickets, and times.
- Guided tour
- Tours depart every half hour
- Tour takes place in any weather
- All sales are final and cancellations are non-refundable
Travel comfortably and without stress to enjoy the iconic summer solstice sunrise at Stonehenge. The atmosphere is wonderful, and the spectacle is breathtaking. Watch as the ancient monument frames the sun spectacularly!
- Easy and comfortable transport
- Enjoy views of the English countryside while driving back to London
- Great atmosphere
- Close-up access to the monument
- Witness the spectacular Stonehenge sunrise
- Bad weather can negatively affect the experience
- The tour is not recommended for young children
- Bring your own food and drinks
- Alcohol and animals are not permitted
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible