Hobart Morning Activities
Showing the single result
The Cascade Brewery in Hobart, Tasmania, was established in 1824, making it the oldest operating brewery in Australia. If you’re touring Australia, and Tasmania is on your itinerary, then a trip to the Cascade Brewery restaurant and brewhouse production environment is a must-do activity. ...
- Discover Australia’s oldest brewery
- A great historical experience
- Drinks are included in the cost
- Not accessible for people with physical disabilities
- Not accessible for people under 16 years old