Hobart Morning Activities
Showing the single result
The Cascade Brewery in Hobart, Tasmania, was established in 1824, making it the oldest operating brewery in Australia. If you’re touring Australia, and Tasmania is on your itinerary, then a trip to the Cascade Brewery restaurant and brewhouse production environment is a must-do activity. The following tours highlight the different ways that you can experience the iconic site. Take your pick from a guided tour, involving yourself in a beer school class or booking a wider city tour that stops in at the brewery.
★★★★★More details +
Whether or not you enjoy beer, this is a must-do activity. The brewhouse itself is a historical landmark and the tour is a very special experience.
Value for money
- Discover Australia’s oldest brewery
- A great historical experience
- Drinks are included in the cost
- Not accessible for people with physical disabilities
- Not accessible for people under 16 years old