Paris Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
Showing all 9 results
The Paris Catacombs are one of the city’s top attractions. Grab a skip-the-line ticket and avoid the hassle of spending hours in line. Discover the history of this famous underground cemetery as you descend beneath the streets of Paris. Make your way through these dark tunnels and see the bones of 6 million Parisians. Benefit from a fast and easy ticket collection on this unique Paris attraction. ...
- Skip-the-line entrance into the Paris Catacombs
- Audio-guide or live-guide provided with all tours
- No food or drink allowed inside the catacombs
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions
- The Catacombs are closed on Mondays
- Not suitable for younger children
Watch the City of Lights come alive with a newfound excitement on a Paris night tour! Make your way through the city streets and experience it at a quieter time, when it’s free of day-time crowds. ...
- Fun and informative tours
- Tours offered in multiple languages
- See Paris’ through a different perspective
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening
Visit Versailles, an iconic monument of history, architecture and art. The Palace’s famous rooms, incredible grounds and architectural feats make for a remarkable sight in Paris. ...
- Free time to explore the stunning chateau and grounds
- Audio guide with multiple languages including Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- No hotel pick-up or drop-off
Paris, the City of Lights, amour and spectacular views, is one of the most famous cities in the world. Known for its long and detailed history, incredible architecture and romantic spots, what’s not to love about Paris? ...
- See the iconic landmarks of Paris
- Many options to choose from
- No entrance to the landmarks
- May begin in daylight during summer months
Cycle down the ambient streets of Paris on this night bike tour of the City of Lights. Explore the city’s illuminated attractions like the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. ...
- Easy way to experience all the sites and landmarks of Paris
- Available for all ages
- A group, couple or family tour
- Meals and drinks not included
- You need to be able to ride a bicycle
- Tours take place come rain or shine so hope for good weather!
Ahh Paris, the twinkling lights, the romantic atmosphere, the delicious food, crisp wine, and of course, the magnificent Eiffel Tower. ...
- Skip the lines at the ticket office
- Admire the iconic structure
- Soak up the best views in Paris
- Pricier than a standard ticket
- May still have to wait at the security checkpoint on busy days
Experience the incredible works of art at the Louvre Museum first-hand on this skip-the-line guided tour of the Louvre Museum.This fast-track Louvre tickets entry will allow you more time ...
- No long waiting times in the queue
- Local guide knows where the exhibits are held in the museum
- Enjoy experiencing the works of art on your own time after learning about the historical pieces.
- Lots of tourists
- No meals or drinks
Did you even go to Paris if you didn’t take a photo at the Eiffel Tower? As the most popular landmark in Paris, the magnificent Eiffel Tower is most definitely worth a visit. Chances are, if you are doing a historical tour of ...
- Admire the incredible Eiffel Tower
- See the ‘City of Lights’ in all its glory
- Enjoy priority access to the Eiffel Tower
- Quite a late start
- No transport included
- Viewing can be affected by the weather
Travel beyond the Parisian cityscape to the gorgeous Champagne region! Enjoy wine tastings and tours of the villages and vineyards, with a knowledgeable guide and plenty of champagne. ...
- Short distance from Paris
- Tastings and multiple champagne houses included in tour
- Many Options
- Hotel transfers aren’t included
- Only people over 18 years can drink
- Most exclude lunch