Vatican City Sightseeing Activities
Showing all 4 results
St. Peter’s Basilica is known as one of the most popular tourist attractions found in Rome and throughout the world. From pilgrims to historians, this ancient landmark has become the cultivator for many an individual’s life-changing experiences. ...
- Get to see the Vatican in all its glory
- Bypass any and all the queues
- Have access to special locations
- Often not enough time to take it all in
- No wheelchair access
- Could be canceled at any time due to religious functions
Explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel without the usual hordes of tourists by booking an evening tour. Offered seasonally on Friday nights, this experience is not to be missed! Skip the long lines and discover one of Italy’s most famous ...
- After-hours admission into the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel
- All tours includes a knowledgeable guide
- This tour is only offered May through October
- This tour only runs on Friday evenings
Explore the iconic Vatican City on a private guided tour. Skip the lines and see some of the world’s most famous art and artifacts, with interesting facts and commentary! Admire the historic artistry of the Sistine Chapel and learn about the Vatican’s complex and rich history. ...
- Easy access
- No waiting time
- Knowledgable guide
- Does not include transportation
- A fair bit of walking is involved
- Meals are not allowed
When in Rome, do as the Romans do! That’s the advice we would give anyone looking to visit the "home of Italian heritage". The locals will show you the most authentic time within the city if you allow them, and if there’s one thing you’re going to need, its a guide through the queues of tourists. ...
- Combined tours make for more simple planning
- More seen in less time
- Options are available for a variety
- No pickup or drop-off
- Lots of walking
- Very busy/full day
- Dresscode for places of worship and museums