Barcelona Half Day Activities
Showing all 2 results
Explore the Catalan wine tradition and taste Cava, a sparkling wine unique to the area. Admire the beauty and tradition of the farms while you learn about its history and making. ...
- This Barcelona Cava tour explores the history and culture of the region
- Fun and easy-going day
- You get to drink world-class wine
- Beautiful area and lovely farms
- Romantic getaway and great for older families
- No hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food is not included
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the tastings
Visit Catalunya’s most famous mountain range and monastery on a tour of Montserrat from Barcelona. Perched on top of a beautiful mountain is the 1000 year-old Benedictine Abbey, Santa Maria de Montserrat, which houses the Virgin of Montserrat Sanctuary, a basilica housing ...
- Hassle-free way to get from Barcelona to Montserrat
- Informative guide will prepare you for your visit to Montserrat
- Free cancellations up until 24 hours before the tour departs
- Not wheelchair accessible