Garden Route Family Activities
Showing all 4 results
Storms River is one of Tsitsikamma's main attractions. Spend the day paddling deep into the National Park to discover how the sheer cliffs drop dramatically into Storms River Gorge until the fresh river water meets the ocean. Find ancient forests, deep caves, and serene pools as you float along the storms river gorge. ...
- Perfect tour for friends and families
- All kayaking equipment included
- Flexible starting times
- Waiting period applicable in busy seasons
- May be canceled due to bad weather
Fly through the trees of the Tsitsikamma Forest in the lush Garden Route area of South Africa. Feel the wind against your body as you slide from one platform to another on a zipline through the canopy of the trees with one of the epic Tsitsikamma canopy tours specials. ...
- Fun for the whole family
- Not weather-reliant
- Both informative and exhilarating
- Can be cold if the weather is poor
- Pregnant women are not allowed
Enjoy the marine life of the Western Cape coastline as you sail across the water at Gansbaai. With endless sealife to spot, this tour is one of the best things to do on a Cape holiday. Whether you're watching from the shoreline, or taking a cruise across the bay, seeing Southern Right Whales breaching is an absolute delight! Be sure you don't miss the most amazing whale watching tours that Cape ...
- See whales up-close
- Enjoy a wide variety of marine life
- Entrance fee included
- No meals included
Get out on the water and go searching for whales and dolphins, the Ocean's most majestic creatures. Cruise through the awe-inspiring, but intimidating Knysna Heads and into the vast Indian Ocean. See immense schools of dolphins darting under the boat and playing in the wake left behind. ...
- Get up close and personal with wild whales and dolphins
- Whale spotter on the hill
- Unrivalled natural beauty
- Professional Guide
- Can get cold
- No guarantee of sightings
- Tour is weather dependant