Garden Route Outdoor Adventure Activities
Showing all 5 results
With its beautiful waterways and amazing scenery, Knysna has no shortage of stunning sights. If you are looking for a tour with a view, a Knysna sunset cruise is the perfect choice. ...
- A stunning tour of the Knysna Estuary
- Sailing along the Garden Route coast
- Refreshments included
- Sailing along the coast is dependent on weather and sea conditions
Storms River is one of Tsitsikamma's main attractions. Spend the day paddling deep into the National Park to discover how the sheer cliffs drop dramatically into Storms River Gorge until the fresh river water meets the ocean. Find ancient forests, deep caves, and serene pools as you float along the storms river gorge. ...
- Perfect tour for friends and families
- All kayaking equipment included
- Flexible starting times
- Waiting period applicable in busy seasons
- May be canceled due to bad weather
Fly through the trees of the Tsitsikamma Forest in the lush Garden Route area of South Africa. Feel the wind against your body as you slide from one platform to another on a zipline through the canopy of the trees with one of the epic Tsitsikamma canopy tours specials. ...
- Fun for the whole family
- Not weather-reliant
- Both informative and exhilarating
- Can be cold if the weather is poor
- Pregnant women are not allowed
The yellowwood giants that guard the Tsitsikamma forest create an unbelievable atmosphere for visitors. Enjoy the amazing trip through their canopy as you take in the the beauties of Tsitsikamma. ...
- Fully-trained guides
- Excellent safety precautions
- Pristine forest to explore
- Exciting zipline activity
- Lunch and water included
- Weight restriction
Get out on the water and go searching for whales and dolphins, the Ocean's most majestic creatures. Cruise through the awe-inspiring, but intimidating Knysna Heads and into the vast Indian Ocean. See immense schools of dolphins darting under the boat and playing in the wake left behind. ...
- Get up close and personal with wild whales and dolphins
- Whale spotter on the hill
- Unrivalled natural beauty
- Professional Guide
- Can get cold
- No guarantee of sightings
- Tour is weather dependant