Seoul Family Activities
Showing the single result
Nami Island, officially known as Namiseom Island, is a beautiful patch of fantasy that provides a whimsical getaway for local Koreans and global travelers alike. Located in Gangwon Province of South Korea, Nami Island is a short 30 minutes away from the bustling city of Seoul. Once you’ve chosen how to get to Nami Island from the various transport options, you can prepare to get lost in a world of wonder. The second that the Nami Island ferry opens its doors for you to step on the island’s ground, you’ll be swept up in a cultural whirlwind. The following tours highlight some of the best things to do in Nami Island and show various packages available if you want to see more.
★★★★★More details +
Overall, a visit to Nami Island is worth every penny. The beauty is unparalleled, and the quaint island is full of wonderful experiences.
Value for money
- Enjoy beautiful natural surrounds outside of the city of Seoul
- A fun family day out with lots of entertainment for everyone
- Learn fascinating facts about the local Korean culture
- Can be pricey depending on your preference
- The island can get very busy and crowded on weekends