Seville Group Activity Activities
Showing all 2 results
Explore the Real Alcazar of Seville and journey through one of Spain’s most enchanting monuments. Take the opportunity to learn all about the Almohad era and the royalty that passed through the halls. ...
- Skip-the-line access to one of Spain’s most iconic monuments
- Enjoy the beauty and fragrance of the royal gardens
- Detailed information provided by a professional guide
- Gratuities not included
The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, more commonly known as the Seville Cathedral, is the largest cathedral in the world. Standing at 413.ft high and 253,000 sq ft in total area, it towers over all its counterparts. ...
- Personalized tour experience
- Possible access to surrounding sites
- No lifts to and from the venue
- No included meals or snacks
- Required to wear sleeved shirts