Vienna Sightseeing Activities
Showing the single result
Hofburg Imperial Palace Prices 2021You can expect to pay between $30 to $185 for a tour of the Hofburg Palace, Vienna. This depends on what you’d like included in your tour. Two different tours include different activities and the one offers a lot more freedom than the other.
Opening TimesThe palace is open daily. Hofburg Palace hours: September to June: 9am - 5.30pm July to August: 9am - 6pm
Know before you book:
- On site facilities like a restroom and a cafe are available
- Tickets include entrance fees
- Filming and photography is not allowed within the Imperial apartments
- Large items such as suitcases or strollers are not allowed into the Hofburg Palace in Vienna
- Food not included
- The Hofburg Palace is wheelchair accessible
- See a marvelous building created in the 15th century.
- This palace has been named Vienna's most magnificent baroque palace, and you’ll get to see it from almost every angle.
- Get a unique perspective of the palace by learning its history on your tour.
- See many ornaments and artifacts from the 18th and 19th century.
- Learn about how the Imperial families lived in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Admire the extravagant Jewelry that the empresses used to wear.
- See the incredible collection of dresses from empresses past
- Marvel at the outrageous jewelry collection that once belonged to an Austrian empress
- See the impressive silver collection
- Entry fees to all the museums within the Imperial palace are included
- Food and beverages aren’t included
- Transport to and from your hotel isn’t included
- There are no tours that take you to the Hofburg Imperial palace only