Milan Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
Showing all 4 results
Discover the iconic Duomo Cathedral of Milan! Learn all about the fascinating history and take in the beauty of this impressive gothic-style cathedral. ...
- Gain priority access to the Duomo Cathedral, Milan’s most notable monument
- Learn the cathedral’s fascinating history from your tour-guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for fast entry
- Tour can be cancelled due to bad weather
A colossal stadium, and home to two giants of European football, AC Milan and FC Internazionale, the San Siro Stadium is a must see in Milan. Take in the views of the 80,000 seater-stadium, walk on the hallowed turf, and experience the modern home of everything AC Milan at Casa Milan on a San Siro Stadium Tour. ...
- Select tours are only self-guided
- Not wheelchair accessible
Spend 15-minutes admiring the most sought-after masterpiece in the world - The Last Supperby Leonardo da Vinci. You’ll also explore Milan and visit it’s most famous landmarks. ...
- You’ll get the opportunity to skip the line at one of the most iconic churches in Milan history.
- All entrance fees are covered during the tour.
- No hidden costs.
- Food is not catered for during the tour.
- There is a lot of walking involved.
Bus-tours of Milan are the perfect way to see as much of the city as possible! With these half-day and full-day tours you’ll see all the main attractions in a shorter amount of time. ...
- Convenient form of transportation
- Well organized transportation
- Live guide or audio guide is provided on all tours
- Select tours are only offered on certain days