Spend 15-minutes admiring the most sought-after masterpiece in the world – The Last Supperby Leonardo da Vinci. You’ll also explore Milan and visit it’s most famous landmarks.
The Last Supper Tour in Milan will lead you through the streets of this gorgeous Italian city, to the famous Santa Maria Delle Grazie church. Thousands of tourists flock to this church every day, just to spend 15-minutes admiring Leonardo da Vinci’s incredible piece of artwork – The Last Supper .
This piece of artwork is thought to be the most sought-after painting of all time. During your 15-minute stint with the painting, your guide will fill you in on the history of this masterpiece, as well as the history of the esteemed artist himself, Leonardo da Vinci.
The amazing Santa Maria Delle Grazie church is designed by the famed Renaissance architect, Bramante. So don’t forget it’s not just the painting you’re coming to see, but the amazing architecture of the building that homes this great piece.
On this tour, you’ll get the advantage of skipping the long queue and heading straight into the church for your viewing. The Last Supper Tour also includes a visit to Sforza Castle, Milan’s’ Duomo Cathedral, the 16th-century church San Maurizio and the incredible Teatro La Scala Opera House.
- See the most sought after painting in the world while you’re staying in Milan – The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Visit Milan’s most historical sights during your tour.
- Enjoy free entrance to the many sites you visit.
- Expect priority treatment when visiting the Santa Maria Delle Grazie church by skipping the queue and heading straight to the showroom.
- You’ll get the opportunity to skip the line at one of the most iconic churches in Milan history.
- All entrance fees are covered during the tour.
- No hidden costs.
- Food is not catered for during the tour.
- There is a lot of walking involved.
Specification: Last Supper Tour – Milan
2.5 to 3.5 hours
Entrance fees, Guided Tour, Professional tour guide
Food and drinks, Hotel pick-up/drop-off
|Meals & Drinks|
No meals provided
12 reviews for Last Supper Tour – Milan