Bob Marley Tour Jamaica
On the Bob Marley Tour in Jamaica, you’ll explore the hometown of this reggae legend. Visiting his birthplace, his final resting place, and his favorite meditation spot on Mount Zion.
The Best Bob Marley Tour, Jamaica
Reggae fans come from all over the world to see the hometown and birthplace of Reggae legend, Bob Marley. On this adventure, you’ll get the chance to take a tour of Nine Mile, Bob Marley’s hometown, his favorite meditation spot on Mount Zion, and even his final resting place.
A lot of people want to know where the Bob Marley Tour is in Jamaica. The answer is the Saint Ann Parish Hills, where Marley spent much of his life.
Bob Marley’s birthplace and resting place lie in the Saint Ann Parish Hills, in a small town called Nine Mile. His grave has become a popular location for Bob Marley fans to visit and many Bob Marley memorial tours are on offer. Some fans have even created shrines for their legend.
The Bob Marley Museum Tour takes you on a guided tour through his old home, which is now a museum dedicated to the musician. It has been kept in exactly the same condition that it was in while he was alive. This gives you a look into the daily life of the late Bob Marley. This is an incredibly unique Bob Marley experience. You can expect to find his Grammy award, his favorite clothes, and his many gold and platinum records.
During the tour, you’ll be taught about his unique religious beliefs, his way of life and the history of this legend. You’ll learn about the Rastafarian religion that is based on “one love, one heart,” and you’ll come away with a deeper understanding of the Rastafarian culture and way of life.
- Explore the town of Nine Mile, where the reggae legend Bob Marley, grew up.
- Visit Bob Marley’s favorite meditation rock on Mount Zion.
- Visit Bob Marley’s family home in Nine Mile.
- Pay your respects to Bob Marley’s memorial and final resting place.
- You’ll tour Nine Mile, Bob Marley's hometown.
- Get the chance to visit the legends family home.
- Visit Bob Marley's favorite meditation rock on Mount Zion.
- Pay your respects at Bob Marley's grave.
- See some of Bob Marley's gold and platinum records.
- The Village of Nine Mile is situated far from any major city.
- There’s a lot of walking involved.
- Food and drinks are not included.
Specification: Bob Marley Tour Jamaica
3 to 4 hours
Admission, Hotel pick-up
Food and drinks
|Meals & Drinks|
Pick-up and drop-off included