Amsterdam Family Activities
Showing all 2 results
Known as the Garden of Europe, Keukenhof is an exquisite place to visit, and one of the icons of Holland. There are a number of ways to experience the Keukenhof Tulip Gardens - from skip-the-line tickets with transport to guided tours that will introduce you to all the park’s best stops. ...
- Gorgeous, extensive garden
- Free time included
- Easy transport
- Food and drinks aren’t included
- The open times are a small window
- Not fully wheelchair friendly
Take a trip down the cobblestone laneways of Bruges romantic streets and discover one of Belgium’s most amazing cities on this day trip from Amsterdam to Bruges. ...
- See all the sites and monuments in one day
- Explore the canals on a free canal cruise
- Learn about historical monuments from your local guide
- Meals and drinks not included
- Transfer time is between 3-4 hours to destination
- Requires a fair level of fitness