Amsterdam Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
Showing all 4 results
Gain instant access into the museum with Van Gogh skip-the-line tickets. Explore the largest collection of Van Gogh art in the world and admire more than 200 paintings and 500 drawings. See artworks from Van Gogh's contemporaries as well as other special exhibits when available. Select the date and time of your visit and stay as long as you’d like! ...
- Skip the long lines with instant entry to the museum
- Book the time slot of your choice in advance
- During peak seasons you might encounter a line at the entrance
Known as the Garden of Europe, Keukenhof is an exquisite place to visit, and one of the icons of Holland. There are a number of ways to experience the Keukenhof Tulip Gardens - from skip-the-line tickets with transport to guided tours that will introduce you to all the park’s best stops. ...
- Gorgeous, extensive garden
- Free time included
- Easy transport
- Food and drinks aren’t included
- The open times are a small window
- Not fully wheelchair friendly
The Amsterdam canals offer a stunning way to view the city and all of its famous attractions. Cruise down the canal in your own private boat, with your own private skipper, and enjoy a couple of hours of sunshine and smiles. Alternatively, you can fill your day with a city walking tour and end it off with a relaxing canal cruise. ...
- Exclusive cruise on the canals
- Get to see all the major Amsterdam sights
- Make your own way to the pick-up point
- Minimal numbers may apply
Take a trip down the cobblestone laneways of Bruges romantic streets and discover one of Belgium’s most amazing cities on this day trip from Amsterdam to Bruges. ...
- See all the sites and monuments in one day
- Explore the canals on a free canal cruise
- Learn about historical monuments from your local guide
- Meals and drinks not included
- Transfer time is between 3-4 hours to destination
- Requires a fair level of fitness