Beijing Full Day Activities
Showing all 1 result
In the heart of Beijing, surrounded by its famous red brick walls, lies the Forbidden City, China’s ancient imperial palace. One of the most frequented attractions in China, grabbing a ticket into the Forbidden City is getting a key to China’s illustrious history. ...
- An enormous site, offering lots of sights.
- Authentic and well-preserved artifacts.
- The area is clean and well patrolled.
- Extremely busy in High Season
- Chance of not getting in with 80,000 cap.