Beijing Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
Showing the single result
In the heart of Beijing, surrounded by its famous red brick walls, lies the Forbidden City, China’s ancient imperial palace. One of the most frequented attractions in China, grabbing a ticket into the Forbidden City is getting a key to China’s illustrious history. ...
- An enormous site, offering lots of sights.
- Authentic and well-preserved artifacts.
- The area is clean and well patrolled.
- Extremely busy in High Season
- Chance of not getting in with 80,000 cap.