Cape Town Romantic Activities
Showing all 5 results
Nothing says romance more than a sunset cruise along the gorgeous Cape Peninsula. Sit back with a glass of sparkling wine, loved one by your side, and let your troubles and stress float away as the sun goes down. Watch ...
- Brilliant way to relax after a long day
- Great date night idea for before or after dinner
- Chance to see the city from a new, different perspective
- Possible cancellation for rain and poor weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
Table Mountain is one of Cape Town’s most iconic sights in the city as the shape of the mountain dominates the beautiful skyline. Considering the majesty of the mountain, it is no wonder that the cable car, Cape Town, is a top tourist attraction. ...
- The best panoramic views of Cape Town
- Summit one of the seven natural wonders of the world
- Enjoy the rotating floor of the cable car for a 360° view
- The experience may be cancelled if the weather is bad
- Table Mountain can get very crowded
If you are looking for a private sunset cruise, why not reserve the yacht for your own private experience. You have the yacht all to yourselves. You choose the duration of the sunset cruise, from 2 hours to 4 hours. ...
What better way to experience the beauty of Cape Town than by bird’s-eye view while on a scenic helicopter ride. ...
- Easy booking and cancellations
- Free pick-up service
- Shared flights, private trip at extra cost
- Overweight passengers may need to pay extra
Watch the colorful envelope of your hot air balloon become buoyant as billows of combustion bring it to life, affording its passengers an unforgettable, upwardly lifting experience. Cape Town is known for its amazing mountains, sprawling winelands and gorgeous coastline. ...
- Unmatched aerial views
- Experience of a lifetime
- Photo opportunities like no other
- Breakfast and sparkling wine included
- This one's for the early birds
- Not ideal for those with vertigo
- Subject to cancellation due to weather conditions