Cape Town Sightseeing Activities
Showing all 2 results
What better way to experience the beauty of Cape Town than by bird’s-eye view while on a scenic helicopter ride. ...
- Easy booking and cancellations
- Free pick-up service
- Shared flights, private trip at extra cost
- Overweight passengers may need to pay extra
Robben Island is at the core of South Africa's rich history and culture. The tiny island located just off of the coast of Cape Town is home to a large amount of history and tells the story of Nelson Mandela’s captivity - and subsequent freedom - which became iconic for the democracy of South Africa. ...
- Secure a ticket on the ferry to Robben Island
- Discover the rich history of the island from a former prisoner
- Learn about South Africa’s dramatic past
- The tour may be canceled due to bad weather conditions