Cape Town Sightseeing Activities
Showing all 2 results
Robben Island is at the core of South Africa's rich history and culture. The tiny island located just off of the coast of Cape Town is home to a large amount of history and tells the story of Nelson Mandela’s captivity - and subsequent freedom - which became iconic for the democracy of South Africa. ...
- Secure a ticket on the ferry to Robben Island
- Discover the rich history of the island from a former prisoner
- Learn about South Africa’s dramatic past
- The tour may be canceled due to bad weather conditions
What better way to experience the beauty of Cape Town than by bird’s-eye view while on a scenic helicopter ride. ...
- Easy booking and cancellations
- Free pick-up service
- Shared flights, private trip at extra cost
- Overweight passengers may need to pay extra