Las Vegas Group Activity Activities
Showing all 2 results
- Stunning natural scenery.
- A short distance from Vegas.
- A variety of tour options.
- Not suitable for children under 8.
- Requires some fitness level.
- Weather dependent.
- Drive along the Extraterrestrial Highway with pitstops
- Explore the infamously known Area 51
- Fun, knowledgeable guides
- Plenty of fun, unusual photo opportunities
- Wave to the heavily-armed guards at the Top Secret Military Facility
- Fun and interesting
- Great way to explore the area
- Your guide can fill in all the details and answer your burning questions
- Everything is provided
- does not cater to disabled people
- It’s a long tour for small children or people with illnesses and back problems