Immerse yourself in conspiracy theories and alien fun! See the infamous Area 51, the Extraterrestrial Highway, desolate Nevada desert, and ancient Indian petroglyphs that look suspiciously alien!
- Weather dependent. An alternative date or refund will be issued in the instance of bad weather
- Wear light clothes and comfortable shoes
- Lunch will be provided – and it’s alien-themed!
- Drive along the Extraterrestrial Highway with pitstops
- Explore the infamously known Area 51
- Fun, knowledgeable guides
- Plenty of fun, unusual photo opportunities
- Wave to the heavily-armed guards at the Top Secret Military Facility
Area 51 Tour – From Las Vegas
Have you ever been curious about Area 51, the highly classified remote air base in Nevada, with lots of curious little secrets and rumors? If you have, this is the perfect tour for you! Whether you believe in aliens or not, this tour is a lot of fun.
Listen to exciting stories about the desert air base’s past while you tour the area. Witness the eerie mystery of a place that has inspired belief in so many people! The tour is great for people who like to suspend their disbelief and spend a day imagining ‘what if’. It includes a drive through the Nevada desert and down the Extraterrestrial Highway!
The Area 51 Las Vegas tour includes lunch and some really awesome pitstops. A stop at the ‘black mailbox’, where alien enthusiasts have long since gathered. At alien murals and a tow truck pulling a UFO. At the ancient Indian petroglyphs, and at a suspiciously mutant Joshua Tree forest, right at the perimeter of Area 51! You’ll even visit Janet Airlines, an airline that has ‘not existed’ for decades.
If you don’t like the heat, try to book the tour for Spring or Autumn! The weather is milder and everything looks lovely.
Specification: Area 51 Tour – Full Day Tours From Las Vegas