London History Activities
Showing all 3 results
Travel comfortably and without stress to enjoy the iconic summer solstice sunrise at Stonehenge. The atmosphere is wonderful, and the spectacle is breathtaking. Watch as the ancient monument frames the sun spectacularly! ...
- Easy and comfortable transport
- Enjoy views of the English countryside while driving back to London
- Great atmosphere
- Close-up access to the monument
- Witness the spectacular Stonehenge sunrise
- Bad weather can negatively affect the experience
- The tour is not recommended for young children
- Bring your own food and drinks
- Alcohol and animals are not permitted
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
The London Beatles tour is a fun and truly nostalgic throwback to the Beatles’ heyday! With over 35 prominent sites that the Beatles played at, wrote at or touched in some way, you’ll definitely get your fill of ‘Beatlemania’. ...
- Learn about the careers and lives of the Beatles
- View or visit amazing Beatles landmarks
- Enjoy a unique look at London
- No transport
- No meals included
Visit the Time Lord’s TARDIS in London, and fly (metaphorically) around to the many different locations featured in the hit UK tv-series, Doctor Who! Follow the route taken by the Doctor and his assistant and visit over 15 different sites featured in the famous TV show. ...
- Explore London by foot
- Take photos at any opportunity
- Full refund for cancellations up to 24-hours before the tour departs
- Not wheelchair or stroller accessible