New Orleans Family Activities
Showing all 2 results
Explore one of the oldest plantations in the lower Mississippi Valley and ride in a Louisiana swamp boat. Step back in time and experience the antebellum south, this 5-hour tour combines two famous Louisiana attractions into one trip! ...
- Tour the oldest plantation along the lower Mississippi Valley
- This tour is well organized, your whole trip will be narrated by a local guide
- Vehicles have air conditioning
- The boat you will ride in will be open-sided and covered
- A minimum of 10 participants are required for this tour to operate
The swamps are largely untouched and house an abundance of wildlife, both beneath the water and above the woody vegetation. Airboats are your best bet to view all the wildlife and Louisiana’s wetlands which span over three million acres. ...
- Informative tour guide
- Close-up wildlife encounters
- In close proximity to New Orleans
- It is educational
- No food provided
- Completely weather-dependent