New York City Family Activities
Showing all 2 results
The New York Botanical Garden, fondly known as the Bronx Botanical Garden, is one of New York City’s top tourist attractions. Expanding over 250 acres, and boasting a variety of different gardens and collections, a visit to NYBG is an outstanding day out for the whole family, and are easily the best botanical gardens in NYC. ...
- Explore the various gardens and collections at the iconic NYBG
- Admission into special exhibitions is included
- The perfect outing for the whole family
- The experience can be affected by weather
- The garden is not open on Mondays
Experience New York’s most famous sports arena like never before in this all-access Madison Square Garden tour. You will be able to walk the halls and see some of the most exclusive parts of the arena with your all access ticket. ...
- An all-access tour of Madison Square Garden
- A friendly and professional live guide
- Informative guide booklets in multiple languages
- A virtual reality experience
- A digital video souvenir
- No food and drinks provided
- Access to some areas are subject to availability