New York City Day Tours, Attractions & Excursions
Showing all 6 results
The New York Botanical Garden, fondly known as the Bronx Botanical Garden, is one of New York City’s top tourist attractions. Expanding over 250 acres, and boasting a variety of different gardens and collections, a visit to NYBG is an outstanding day out for the whole family, and are easily the best botanical gardens in NYC. ...
- Explore the various gardens and collections at the iconic NYBG
- Admission into special exhibitions is included
- The perfect outing for the whole family
- The experience can be affected by weather
- The garden is not open on Mondays
Take a walk down the New York City Freedom Trail as you discover the trials and tribulations of the forging of this sub terrain network. Now known as the Underground Railroad New York. ...
- Short distance from central New York
- Informative local guide
- Short and interesting
- No hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Requires a certain level of fitness
- No meals included
Let the show come to life in this Gossip Girl Tour in New York where you follow the steps of the show’s characters. Visit all the key landmarks and top New York City sights featured on the highly-rated television series. ...
- Hear inside stories about the characters and locations
- Enjoyable way to see the Upper East side
- Bus or pedicab options
- Not great for rainy weather
- Many of the sites aren't wheelchair accessible
- The New York Sex and The City Tour takes you to the most iconic spots from Sex and The City
- Takes you on a sightseeing tour of the Manhattan borough
- You’ll be able to stop off and sample some of the girls’ favorite cupcakes from the show
- The tour includes many photo-worthy moments!
- The Sex and The City bus tour does not cater adequately enough to disabled people
- In bad weather, the tour will either be canceled or take place in the rain.
Experience New York’s most famous sports arena like never before in this all-access Madison Square Garden tour. You will be able to walk the halls and see some of the most exclusive parts of the arena with your all access ticket. ...
- An all-access tour of Madison Square Garden
- A friendly and professional live guide
- Informative guide booklets in multiple languages
- A virtual reality experience
- A digital video souvenir
- No food and drinks provided
- Access to some areas are subject to availability
With around 3 160 tons of water rushing over them every second, the Niagara Falls are one of Earth’s greatest natural spectacles. The raw power and beauty of these three enormous waterfalls have made them arguably the best-known waterfalls in the world, and they are truly a sight to behold. ...
- An easy and time-efficient way to see the incredible Niagara Falls from New York
- Get right up close to the waterfalls
- The guided tour offers interesting information and stunning vantage points
- The travel time for the bus option can be a bit long
- The traveling can be excessive if you struggle with long journeys
- It can be a long day, some people may get tired