New York Full Day Activities
Showing the single result
With around 3 160 tons of water rushing over them every second, the Niagara Falls are one of Earth’s greatest natural spectacles. The raw power and beauty of these three enormous waterfalls have made them arguably the best-known waterfalls in the world, and they are truly a sight to behold. With these day trip to Niagara Falls from New York tours, all transport from your hotel in New York City to the waterfalls and back is taken care of. You’ll be shown around the falls and enjoy the ‘Maid of the mist’ voyage, or a thrilling ‘journey behind the falls’.
★★★★★More details +
This is a great opportunity to see these famously beautiful falls when staying in New York! It's a long day, but well worth the trip.
Value for Money
- An easy and time-efficient way to see the incredible Niagara Falls from New York
- Get right up close to the waterfalls
- The guided tour offers interesting information and stunning vantage points
- The travel time for the bus option can be a bit long
- The traveling can be excessive if you struggle with long journeys
- It can be a long day, some people may get tired