Showing the single result
The food in Indonesia has a reputation that precedes it. From the simple, spicy flavors of Nasi Goreng, to the taste of peanut satay, Bali food is a highlight when visiting Indonesia. One of the best ways to experience the food is with a Balinese cooking class that breaks down the flavors and offers an enriching time for the whole family.
★★★★★More details +
If there’s only one thing that you choose to do in Bali, make sure that it’s a cooking class near you. It’s the best way to learn about the culinary culture of the island!
Value for money
- Option of morning or afternoon session
- Fairly inclusive experience
- Genuine fun for the whole family
- Afternoon session doesn’t have market experience
- Pickup is not included past a certain point