Cape Town Family Activities
Showing all 7 results
Watch the colorful envelope of your hot air balloon become buoyant as billows of combustion bring it to life, affording its passengers an unforgettable, upwardly lifting experience. Cape Town is known for its amazing mountains, sprawling winelands and gorgeous coastline. ...
- Unmatched aerial views
- Experience of a lifetime
- Photo opportunities like no other
- Breakfast and sparkling wine included
- This one's for the early birds
- Not ideal for those with vertigo
- Subject to cancellation due to weather conditions
Getting up close with penguins is one of the best experiences in Cape Town. Options include scenic drives along the beautiful Cape Peninsula coast visiting famous landmarks like Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point and Simon’s Town or ...
- Easy booking and cancellations
- Free pick-up service
- Great number of additional activities to be booked
- Additional costs may apply to enter Boulders Beach
- Admission fees for some stops
Robben Island is at the core of South Africa's rich history and culture. The tiny island located just off of the coast of Cape Town is home to a large amount of history and tells the story of Nelson Mandela’s captivity - and subsequent freedom - which became iconic for the democracy of South Africa. ...
- Secure a ticket on the ferry to Robben Island
- Discover the rich history of the island from a former prisoner
- Learn about South Africa’s dramatic past
- The tour may be canceled due to bad weather conditions
Table Mountain is one of Cape Town’s most iconic sights in the city as the shape of the mountain dominates the beautiful skyline. Considering the majesty of the mountain, it is no wonder that the cable car, Cape Town, is a top tourist attraction. ...
- The best panoramic views of Cape Town
- Summit one of the seven natural wonders of the world
- Enjoy the rotating floor of the cable car for a 360° view
- The experience may be cancelled if the weather is bad
- Table Mountain can get very crowded
Flanked by the great Atlantic Ocean to the East, and False Bay to the West, the Cape Peninsula is an outstandingly beautiful rocky outcrop. The coastline rises dramatically from the ocean, sheer cliffs pointing towards Table Mountain’s summit. ...
- Unrivaled natural beauty
- Hotel Pickup
- Multiple optional activities to add to your day
- All the best of the Cape in one day
- Entrance fees included
- Take some amazing photos
- A fair amount of driving
- Experience can be negatively affected by poor weather
- Additional entrance or activity fees not included
- Meals not included
Gansbaai Shark Diving ...
- Up close encounters with sharks
- All inclusive package
- Weather can cancel dives
- Not suitable for younger children
Most certainly one of the top game reserves near Cape Town, and considered to be the most authentic of the Big 5 game parks near Cape Town, Aquila Safari is the epitome of African luxury and an experience not to be missed. ...
- Meet the Big 5
- Explore iconic Aquila
- Enjoy both breakfast and lunch
- Transfers not included
- Spa treatments are an optional extra
- Age and weight restrictions may apply