Melbourne Sightseeing Activities
Showing all 2 results
Puffing Billy is one of Australia’s most well-known and beloved railways. Located in the Dandenong Ranges, near Melbourne, this 3 foot, Victorian-era coach has been departing from its base of operations at Belgrave Station for the past 100 years. ...
- Authentic themed tour
- Scenic mountain views
- Transportation to and from Melbourne
- Prices can be on the higher end
- Does not offer the full railway trip
- Food is not provided
Set on the 88th floor of the Eureka Tower, next to the meandering Yarra River, Eureka Skydeck 88 offers the most breathtaking views of Melbourne, Australia. The observation deck allows you to see the whole of Melbourne and its surroundings. ...
- Stunning views of Melbourne and its surroundings
- Indoor and outdoor observation decks
- Gain a new perspective on the city
- Thrilling elevator ride
- Can be dampened by cloudy weather
- The Edge Experience costs extra