New York City Half Day Activities
Showing all 3 results
- The New York Sex and The City Tour takes you to the most iconic spots from Sex and The City
- Takes you on a sightseeing tour of the Manhattan borough
- You’ll be able to stop off and sample some of the girls’ favorite cupcakes from the show
- The tour includes many photo-worthy moments!
- The Sex and The City bus tour does not cater adequately enough to disabled people
- In bad weather, the tour will either be canceled or take place in the rain.
The New York Botanical Garden, fondly known as the Bronx Botanical Garden, is one of New York City’s top tourist attractions. Expanding over 250 acres, and boasting a variety of different gardens and collections, a visit to NYBG is an outstanding day out for the whole family, and are easily the best botanical gardens in NYC. ...
- Explore the various gardens and collections at the iconic NYBG
- Admission into special exhibitions is included
- The perfect outing for the whole family
- The experience can be affected by weather
- The garden is not open on Mondays
Let the show come to life in this Gossip Girl Tour in New York where you follow the steps of the show’s characters. Visit all the key landmarks and top New York City sights featured on the highly-rated television series. ...
- Hear inside stories about the characters and locations
- Enjoyable way to see the Upper East side
- Bus or pedicab options
- Not great for rainy weather
- Many of the sites aren't wheelchair accessible