Sydney Sunset Activities
Showing all 3 results
Nothing offers gorgeous views of Sydney quite like the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb. The 134-meter tall bridge stands boldly between the center of Sydney and the North Shore. It’s suspended over the water, with breathtaking vistas extending out in every direction, including the Sydney Opera House close by. ...
- Amazing views
- Informative and entertaining commentary
- Sense of achievement
- Good exercise
- Not suitable for kids under 8
- Only accessible for physically fit and able people
- Can be hindered by bad weather
A Sydney Harbour Cruise is one of the best ways to get acquainted with the city. Many of Sydney’s best-known sights and attractions lie right on the water’s edge, allowing you to soak them up from the comfort of a cruise boat. Popular sights include the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. ...
- See Sydney’s main water-side sights and landmarks
- Learn about the city’s heritage
- Take in some beautiful views
- A variety of enticing options
- Some cruises aren’t wheelchair accessible
- Pay extra for guaranteed window seats
The Sydney Opera House is one of the most sought after Australian attractions you’ll find. Whether you’re viewing it from the river or walking its corridors, nothing can prepare you for a visit to one of the world’s most iconic buildings. ...
- Lots of activities included
- Meals can be included
- Multiple Options
- No transport to and from the venue
- Wheelchair access is limited
- Tour can feel short