This guided behind-the-scenes tour is a must for baseball fans. Experience this famous ballpark just like the players do by gaining access to the most important areas of the stadium.
- Some areas of the tour will take place outside, be sure to dress weather-appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours take place rain or shine
- A knowledgeable guide will take you around the stadium
- Explore the home of the San Francisco Giants
- Learn about the stadium’s fascinating history
- Walk in the footsteps of your favorite major league baseball players
- Tours start at the Giants gift shop where you can purchase all your favorite Giants merch
Are you a baseball fan wanting to get up close and personal to one of the most famous baseball stadiums in the US? If so, then we have some perfect tours for you! Take in this ballpark’s beautiful bayside view and experience the stadium as the players do!
Explore the home of the San Francisco Giants and learn about the stadium’s history. Perfect for sports fan, these in-depth tours include access to areas usually off-limits to the general public.
This stadium switched its name to Oracle park in January 2019, but fans still refer to it by both names. At&t Park Tours include entrance to the park and other really cool areas of the stadium. Stand on the field and see the views the players have when they’re heading out to bat. Go inside the dugout, visitor’s indoor batting cage, and visitor’s clubhouse. Check out the Press Box and a Luxury Suite. Walk in the same footsteps as some of the most famous MLB players.
- This tour gives you a real in-depth look into how your favorite MLB players experience game day.
- You’ll be able to see areas of the stadium off limits to the general public.
- No food or drink is provided.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible but no wheelchairs are provided.
- This tour is only given in English.
Specification: AT&T (Oracle) Park Tours
Entrance fees, Guided Tour
Food and drinks
|Meals & Drinks|
No meals provided
Families, Sports fan