Tour New Orleans’ French Quarter and surrounding areas on a horse-drawn carriage. Private tours are narrated by a local guide and kept small to guarantee intimacy and allow for customization. Witness the city through a different perspective on a leisurely one-hour carriage ride.
- Tour the French Quarter and surrounding areas on a horse-drawn carriage
- Narrated by a local guide, you’ll learn the history and culture of the city on a private tour
- Guests can sit back, relax, and escape the crowds
Know before you book
- These tours are conducted outside, dress weather appropriate
- Tickets are non-refundable once purchase is complete and can not be rescheduled
- This is a private tour/activity
- Guests over the age of 21 are allowed to consume alcoholic beverages while onboard the carriage
- Video filming is only allowed with permission from carriage driver
Come explore the history and scenery of New Orleans on a leisurely one-hour carriage ride. Experience the city through the original mode of transportation – horse and buggy!
Enjoy a fully narrated tour of the historic French Quarter and surrounding areas. Popular sights include the Louisiana Supreme Court Building, Jackson Square, The French Market, Bourbon Street, and more! Tours are a round trip, so you will be picked up and dropped off at 700 Decatur Street.
Guests are encouraged to ask questions and can request stops at certain areas which are not included in the original tour route. Keep with the original tour that focuses on the history of the French Quarter, or ask your guide for customizable options! Some examples include the haunted history of the city, the culinary culture, or the music scene. You could also simply opt for a quiet romantic stroll.
This is a great way to see the city and learn the history of the French Quarter, and other iconic New Orleans sights. Private tours enable you to get the most out of your trip and give you a chance to personalize your itinerary.
Away from the crowds and off your feet, sit back and relax while your guide takes you on a cultural tour. Hear colorful commentary and see famous New Orleans sights on this memorable horse-drawn ride!
- A fun and informational tour
- A unique New Orleans experience
- Private tour that only your group will participate in
- Tours can be slightly customized to your liking
- No food or drinks provided
- Tickets are non-refundable once issued
- Tours cannot exceed 4 people
Specification: New Orleans Carriage Tours
Not wheelchair accessible
Food and drinks, Gratuities, Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Narrated historic tour, Professional licensed tour guide
|Meals & Drinks|