Book your Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu tickets early to secure your spot on the breath-taking and exhilarating trail. Absorb the scenery and embrace the Inca history on this trip
- Be one of the 400 people permitted to hike Huayna Picchu per day
- Absorb the exquisite scenery and see Machu Picchu from 2,693 meters (8,835 feet) above sea level
- Discover the intricate history of the Incas
Booking your Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu tickets in advance secures your spot as one of only 400 people permitted to visit Huayna Picchu per day. The thrilling hike takes travelers along the incredibly beautiful route once frequented by the Incas.
Start off by climbing the Inca trail up Huayna Picchu mountain and experience the majesty of Machu Picchu. Discover glimpses of the intricate history of the Inca people by visiting the Lost Citadel and other fascinating landmarks.
Your ticket is valid for a full day, allowing you to explore the trail at your own pace, uncovering beautiful views, iconic landmarks and a deep-seated history. The tour kicks off in two groups – one at 7:00 am and the second at 10:00 am. It’s important to be at the start of the trail in time for your hike up the mountain.
It’s also important to note that this hike is not recommended for those afraid of heights, and the trail is considered to be moderate to challenging – meaning that a moderate level of fitness is advised.
Early booking is vital in order to not miss out on this spectacular experience. Get your cameras ready and your hiking shoes on!
- Confirm your spot as one of only 400 people permitted to hike Huayna Picchu per day
- Admire breath-taking scenery from Machu Picchu
- Discover the fascinating history of the Incas
- The experience is limited to those not afraid of heights and with moderate fitness
- A guide is not included in the cost
Specification: Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Tickets
Not wheelchair accessible
Gratuities, Guide, Transport
|Meals & Drinks|
2 reviews for Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Tickets