Experience the incredible works of art at the Louvre Museum first-hand on this skip-the-line guided tour of the Louvre Museum.This fast-track Louvre tickets entry will allow you more time to learn about the interesting history and facts about the inspiring masterpieces from your informative guide.
Quickly find and experience pieces from the world’s most prized art collections as you journey through the history of art. Explore the world’s biggest and most famous art museum, discovering gems like the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
Learn how to distinguish different art styles and techniques on a guided tour of the Louvre in either a group, private or family tour.
Know before you book:
- This tour can be booked as a private family tour if you are visiting with children
- You will be given an audio headset on most tours so you can clearly hear your guide
- You will still need to go through security checks
- Please advise if you have any mobility requirements
- Please provide ages of attending children so that the tour can be adjusted accordingly for family tours
- Enjoy a 1.5-3 hour guided tour of the Louvre Museum with a knowledgeable guide
- Skip the long queues to avoid long waiting times
- See famous works of art like the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory and more
A tour of the Louvre Museum is a must-do on a trip to Paris. The museum contains some of the greatest masterpieces in history and is a fascinating walk through the history of art.
Originally a palace where noble princes and princesses rode horses through the hallways, this sprawling complex was fortified to protect the first family of France.
Enjoy a personally guided journey through the hallways as your guide points out the finer details like the beautiful ceiling panels and a special room filled with crown jewels.With an engaging and informative guide, you will be guided through the exhibits being informed of all the interesting facts and pieces of information about the Louvre and its artwork.
Experience these incredible works of art in the most enjoyable way possible. Jump the hefty queues of tourists to allow more time for experiencing the most famous masterpieces of civilization. With a knowledgeable guide, you have the benefit of being led straight to the highlights and most important works in the world’s biggest museum.
Find out more about lesser-known works of art as you experience art throughout the ages. Discover the different styles and important facts about different masterpieces on this tour of the Louvre.
The Louvre Tour Tickets Prices 2021
The cost of the Louvre skip the line tour tickets starts from around USD $35 and increases depending on your choice of tour and its specificities.
Compare prices across the ticket providers below:
Lourve Museum Open Times
The Louvre Museum is closed every Tuesday, as well as the 1st of January, 1st of May and the 25th of December.
Wednesday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday – Monday: 9am – 6pm
Best time to go to the Louvre Museum
The Louvre Museum generally always has a long queue of tourists waiting to get in. On a guided tour you have the bonus of skipping the long waiting lines and experiencing the most important exhibits with the direction of a knowledgeable guide.
Tour of the Louvre at Night
This guided tour of the Louvre can also be done as a night tour. Explore the Louvre in a nocturnal setting, skipping the queue and enjoying a more spacious visit as you are guided through the famous works of art.
The Louvre Tour Options
The tour of the Louvre Museum is a guided tour that lasts between 1.5 – 3 hours, depending on which option you choose. There is also the option to take the tour in a small group setting, or as a private family tour.
Skip-the-Line and Guided Louvre Tour
Delve into the incredible art and culture of Paris’ historical Louvre Museum on this exciting journey.
Jump the lengthy queue and spend the next couple of hours observing and learning from your knowledgeable guide about the Louvre Museum’s 35 000 artworks spread across 8 themed galleries.
After the guided tour of the Louvre, make your way through the artworks on your own time, exploring the paintings, sculptures, and architecture from 450 BC through to the 19th century.
- Guided Louvre Museum tour
- Jump-the-line entrance Louvre tickets
- Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide
- Audio sets to ensure clear communication from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Private Family Guided Louvre Tour
The guided Family Tour of the Louvre Museum is tailored towards families with children or youngsters who are excited to experience the Museum’s exhibits in an interactional and exciting educational visit that will captivate the whole family.
The guide will include the children in participatory discussions about the artwork while informing the family of the history of these magnificent pieces, and invoking curiosity and creativity.
Experience the enigmatic Mona Lisa, among other monumental artworks, in a fun and educational way to admire the Italian Renaissance, Egyptian period, French Revolution, and many more with your whole family.
- 2-hour private guided tour
- Museum admission to the Louvre’s permanent collection
- Interaction between tour guide and youngsters
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- No long waiting times in the queue
- Local guide knows where the exhibits are held in the museum
- Enjoy experiencing the works of art on your own time after learning about the historical pieces.
- Lots of tourists
- No meals or drinks
Specification: Louvre Tours: The Louvre Museum Guided Tour
49 reviews for Louvre Tours: The Louvre Museum Guided Tour