Take an adventure through the bush in a slightly different way. Hop onto the back on a quad bike and speed, or roll, through the wilderness in Hazyview, taking in the gorgeous sites of the Panorama Route.
- Must wear closed shoes, helmets will be provided
- A jacket or windbreaker in Winter is advised
- Confirmation will be sent 48 prior to booking date
- Children under 16 must ride as passengers
- Sufficient quad bike instruction and practice
- See the bush from a unique perspective
- Great fun for the whole family
Quad Biking Johannesburg/Hazyview/Panorama Route
Induna Adventures, located just outside of Hazyview, on the Panorama Route, which is about a 20-minute drive from the Kruger National Park, offers guests a fun and exciting adventure through the bush on a quad bike.
Once you arrive at Induna, your guide will instruct you on how to operate the quad bike. You will also receive a safety briefing and further instructions on operation. You can then go for a test drive on the flat track, before heading out on your ride.
It is perfectly OK if you have never ridden on a quad bike before, you will receive ample instruction and more than enough time to practice. You’ll be riding smoothly in no time at all.
- Professional gear and guide
- Great family fun
- No meals or drinks provided
Specification: Quad Biking Johannesburg
Professional guide, Quad bike tour
|Meals & Drinks|
This is a brilliant family outing that everyone can take part in. Young and old can get onto a quad bike and explore the bush and all the creatures that call it home