Johannesburg Family Activities
Showing all 3 results
Take an adventure through the bush in a slightly different way. Hop onto the back on a quad bike and speed, or roll, through the wilderness in Hazyview, taking in the gorgeous sites of the Panorama Route. ...
- Professional gear and guide
- Great family fun
- No meals or drinks provided
Going on safari is one of the highlights when visiting South Africa, and Johannesburg safari tours are arguably some of the best in the country. There are several game reserves near Johannesburg that boast incredible wildlife - including the famous Big Five - for travelers to enjoy. ...
- A variety of options to choose from
- Pick either a morning, afternoon or full-day tour
- Transport is typically included
- Not wheelchair friendly
- Travel is required
Imagine spending an afternoon frolicking in the undulating, turquoise surf of the palm-tree lined Valley of Waves, in what is seemingly perennial summer in Sun City. ...
- Surf and safari in one
- 3 hour game drive
- Explore Sun City and the Valley of Waves
- Lunch not included
- Be prepared for a full day of activities
- So much to do, so little time!