Cape Town Full Day Activities
Hailed for being one of the world’s most beautiful regions, Cape Town Full Day has something for every individual, family, nature-lover and thrill-seeker. From the protected reserves and beaches along the coast, brandy tasting in cape town, to the world-famous wine estates in Stellenbosch and Franschhoek – and beyond. Cape Town has it all.
For the wine-lovers planning their Cape Town full day experience, the beautiful little village of Franschhoek is the perfect place to start your adventure. Away from the busy city, aboard the Franschhoek Wine Tram, is the perfect way to spend a full day. Spend 8,5 hours of wine and cheese tasting in Cape Town, exploring and sipping your way through one of the most unique wine valleys in South Africa.
Starting off at Camps Bay Beach, moving further down the Atlantic Coast towards Cape Point, embark on a tour very different from anything you’ve ever experienced before. Sit back and enjoy the view as you travel along one of the country’s most beautiful roads, enjoying a Cape Peninsula Tour. Experienced guides will share amazing history and stories while you take pictures of the stunning scenery on this Cape Town full day favourite.
Hop aboard one of the boats heading to Seal Island and witness a collection of furry sea-puppies like you could never imagine, en route you may even be lucky enough to spot a whale or shark. It is definitely a sight to behold! Seals not your thing? Hire your own boat then, check out our specials below and decide between anything from exciting party boats to rent to romantic sunset cruises. A boat trip to Robben Island is essential if you want to learn about the history of South Africa’s apartheid era.
Thrill-seekers can explore the breathtaking landscape of the Atlantis Dunes by quad bike, followed by a sandboarding session down the biggest dunes – if you dare. Or take advantage of everything that the majestic Table Mountain has to offer. Such as one of the MANY hiking trails, abseiling or sundowners at the top after a scenic ride up the cable-car.
Table Mountain Entrance Fee
Skip the queue with our cable car tickets that you can purchase online! Check’em out:
Below are the prices when buying tickets at the foot of the mountain. Just keep in mind that when heading over for sunset, if you haven’t bought a ticket yet, you should leave a little earlier as the queue can get really long.
Day Trips From Cape Town
Want to know what the top full day excursions from Cape Town are? Then you’re in luck because we have found them all.
For the real adrenalin-seekers, get up close and personal with South Africa’s well-known predators of the ocean – sharks. You are guaranteed to get face to face with some of these incredible creatures and experience their strength first-hand, with one of our amazing shark cage diving experiences in Gansbaai.
Our carefully-chosen selection of full-day tours has been hand-picked to ensure you experience everything that Cape Town and its surrounds has to offer. Join us on one of our unforgettable guided full-day tours of Cape Town, making this trip one to remember forever.
Showing all 6 results
- Exquisite natural beauty
- Towering white dunes all around
- Conveniently close to Cape Town
- Sand everywhere
- Weather dependant
- Physically exhausting
- Easy booking and cancellations
- Free pick-up service
- Great number of additional activities to be booked
- Additional costs may apply to enter Boulders Beach
- Admission fees for some stops
Know before you book:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring warm clothing. Cape Town weather can change without warning
- You have the option of full-day trips or half-day trips
- Hotel pickup available from selected areas
- Unrivaled natural beauty
- Hotel Pickup
- Multiple optional activities to add to your day
- All the best of the Cape in one day
- Entrance fees included
- Take some amazing photos
- A fair amount of driving
- Experience can be negatively affected by poor weather
- Additional entrance or activity fees not included
- Meals not included
- Secure a ticket on the ferry to Robben Island
- Discover the rich history of the island from a former prisoner
- Learn about South Africa’s dramatic past
- The tour may be canceled due to bad weather conditions
- Enjoy both a breakfast and lunch buffet
- 2-3 Hour game drive in an open safari vehicle
- Meet the iconic Big 5
- Experience a Horseback safari or quad bike safari
- Safaris are guided by knowledgeable game rangers
Aquila Game Reserve Rates and Specials
- Meet the Big 5
- Explore iconic Aquila
- Enjoy both breakfast and lunch
- Transfers not included
- Spa treatments are an optional extra
- Age and weight restrictions may apply
- Enjoy views from the famous Table Mountain
- All equipment provided
- 100% safe
- Weather dependent
- You'll have to find your own way up and down the mountain
- Terrifying if you suffer from extreme vertigo