Cape Town Outdoor Adventure Activities
Showing all 7 results
Atlantis, an oasis of perfectly white sand. Dunes rising into the sky as far as the eye can see. Explore this breathtaking landscape by spending the day finding your balance and technique from a professional guide before ripping down the snow-white dunes of Atlantis. ...
- Exquisite natural beauty
- Towering white dunes all around
- Conveniently close to Cape Town
- Sand everywhere
- Weather dependant
- Physically exhausting
If you've ever wanted to go abseiling, Table Mountain is one of the best places to try it! This adventure is definitely one you'll never forget. Table Mountain's unrivaled natural beauty combined with the excitement of abseiling off a sheer cliff is sure to secure this wonderful memory forever. ...
- Enjoy views from the famous Table Mountain
- All equipment provided
- 100% safe
- Weather dependent
- You'll have to find your own way up and down the mountain
- Terrifying if you suffer from extreme vertigo
Table Mountain is one of Cape Town’s most iconic sights in the city with the shape of the mountain dominating the beautiful skyline. Considering the majesty of the mountain, it’s no wonder that the cable car, Cape Town, is a top tourist attraction and this is one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. ...
- The best panoramic views of Cape Town
- Summit one of the seven natural wonders of the world
- Enjoy the rotating floor of the cable car for a 360° view
- The experience may be cancelled if the weather is bad
- Table Mountain can get very crowded
Flanked by the great Atlantic Ocean to the East, and False Bay to the West, the Cape Peninsula is an outstandingly beautiful rocky outcrop. The coastline rises dramatically from the ocean, sheer cliffs pointing towards Table Mountain’s summit. ...
- Unrivaled natural beauty
- Hotel Pickup
- Multiple optional activities to add to your day
- All the best of the Cape in one day
- Entrance fees included
- Take some amazing photos
- A fair amount of driving
- Experience can be negatively affected by poor weather
- Additional entrance or activity fees not included
- Meals not included
Getting up close with penguins is one of the best experiences in Cape Town. Options include scenic drives along the beautiful Cape Peninsula coast visiting famous landmarks like Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point and Simon’s Town or ...
- Easy booking and cancellations
- Free pick-up service
- Great number of additional activities to be booked
- Additional costs may apply to enter Boulders Beach
- Admission fees for some stops
Watch the colorful envelope of your hot air balloon become buoyant as billows of combustion bring it to life, affording its passengers an unforgettable, upwardly lifting experience. Cape Town is known for its amazing mountains, sprawling winelands and gorgeous coastline. ...
- Unmatched aerial views
- Experience of a lifetime
- Photo opportunities like no other
- Breakfast and sparkling wine included
- This one's for the early birds
- Not ideal for those with vertigo
- Subject to cancellation due to weather conditions
Tandem skydiving over Cape Town’s gorgeous landscape guarantees a priceless view. If you have a love for adventure, new experiences, and nature at its finest - this tour is for you. ...
- Close to central Cape Town
- Stunning views
- Memorable experience
- Highly-trained staff
- Can be nerve-wracking